FMC is still a growing company and we need motivated, intelligent people to grow. We hope that from reading about our successes, our blue chip client base, having a real specialisation in architecture & senior IT management and our intelligent, collaborative form of recruitment you will realise that FMC is a fantastic place to build your career in IT recruitment:
- You will develop sophisticated sales techniques based around conceptual and strategic selling allowing you to break into the most brick walled of accounts.
- We are preferred suppliers to many of the world's largest employers as well as to some of the most innovative and progressive companies within EMEA
- With average fees between £10,000 - £15,000 and 25% commission structure, FMC offers excellent revenue earning potential.
- You will be treated as an adult and while given strong direction and leadership you will have a great deal of autonomy.
- You will learn and understand all of the variations of IT architecture and how that will enable you to work with virtually all the clients that you desire.
- Through our comprehensive training program you will develop industry leading skills around closing, competency interviewing, relationship development, sourcing, account development and management.
- Our structure means that on joining you will be handed existing accounts to develop.
- Most importantly, you will enjoy coming to work.
To apply for a position with us, please click here to submit your CV.